2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our websites, applications or services and stored on your device. This data often consists of a string of numbers and letters that identifies your computer, but it may also contain other information.
- Authenticating users when you log in to the website (through reCAPTCHA).
- Remembering user preferences and settings.
- Analysing site traffic and trends.
- Making your website interactions faster and more secure.
- Detecting fraud.
4. What cookies do we use?
The categories of cookies we use are:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required to enable you to browse our website and use its features, for example, to log into secure areas of our website.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors navigate our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to remember choices you make while browsing, e.g. preferences on text size.
5. How can you disable cookies?
Please note that you will not be able to log into this site if cookies are disabled and you may not have access to certain features on the website. Removing all cookies from your device could also affect your subsequent visit to the website.