Discover our industry leading expertise
As the market-leading provider of security, audit & compliance software for JDE, we have a team of experts who just love to share their knowledge with the community and our customers. Whether you’re a CNC, security analyst, senior IT manager, internal auditor or CFO, you can access the insights and knowledge that are right for you!
- What is bad data, and how can it affect your business? Bad data refers to quality flaws in the information you use to manage business operations.
- September 29, 2021Join our quick-insights session where we share ALLSTAR tips for an efficient and effective security model in standard E1 and using the ALLOut toolset.
- February 8, 2023
Join our partner GSI's upcoming webinar and find out how to reduce the time and effort associated with managing your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne security.
With the number of IT security and audit compliance processes required during the holiday season, ending one year and preparing for the next can take a stressful toll. Insider risk reporting is always vital to establishing best practice credibility, but even more so at this time. In standard JD Edwards, this is a challenging process prone to time-consuming confusion about what to look for, countless manual steps, and questions around data extraction that could leave your senior management, IT teams, and organization vulnerable.
Of course, it helps to start by knowing what reports can best help you achieve an effective end-of-year system and security evaluation.
A quick glance at the top three recommended reports:
Annual user access reviews are general IT security pre-requisites, which with today’s employee turnover rates increasing on a global scale are vital:
- Automated visibility to determine if security access aligns with user responsibilities.
- Identification of inactive or obsolete user access.
- Adaptable report parameters that meet requirements, i.e., roles within departments, environments, or site management.
Critical Access Reviews:
Defining what critical access to sensitive data or processes is appropriate will be different for each organization. Whatever your criteria and whatever the role, automated reviews can cater to your terms:
- Maintaining system stability by monitoring who can change foundational data that could impact business process flow (e.g., access to the fiscal date calendar).
- Monitoring access to high-risk data (e.g., GDPR compliance, banking, and account details) and changes made.
- Choose how comprehensive the report is, based on the stakeholders concerned (e.g., Matrix/summary, List, or detailed reports).
A collection of auditable reports that give you an overview of how your business operations and workflows have changed over time when it comes to:
JD Edwards: changes made to user, role, UDO, as well as menu access and security.
Compliance: changes made to control configuration settings, role assignments, and security.
System change control: daily reports on changes made to system user provisioning, security access, and role assignment controls.
Depending on the number of users, security complexity and server activity, these popular reports could take you just 5-10 mins to run using ALLOut’s solutions, giving you speedy access to the essential information you need, with over 100 delivered and customizable options.
Reduce the drawn-out complexities of your end-of-year processes and make this time happier with audit and compliance readiness.