TRACE, our audit & monitoring solution enables your Senior Management, IT Management and Auditors to have strong internal control over the Database Management System and keep an audit trail.
With millions upon millions of changes taking place at a database level, how do you pinpoint your high-risk transactions to defeat vulnerabilities, misstatement or fraud?
Control changes on your AS/400, iSeries or Power System. Whatever you name it, TRACE works with any data stored on the IBM i - we've got you covered!
- Facilitate audit controls
(Segregation of Duties, critical access & mitigations, etc. )
- Generate risk control reporting for audit review and sign-off
- Utilize out-of-the-box or customizable query templates
- Optional automation, scheduling & alerts as part of an audit cycle
- Auditor independence, no need to rely on IT for report generation
- Immediate, easy visibility of changes made at the database level
- Email notifications for quick tracking of changes to sensitive data
- Detects & monitors the activity of users who circumvented access controls
- Builds on IBM i functionality for database level controls (journaling, triggers, DBAM)
- Allows tracking of unexpected changes to critical data
- Enables focus on “high-risk” transactions only for specific transaction file segment.
- Controls the volume of data, with encryption & purging available when necessary
- Encrypted database file provides an effective query interface
- Maintains system performance by capturing only targeted information